Health Centers are developing a variety of innovative ways to address social determinants of health (SDOH). Commonly the greatest challenge to this work is having a sustainable funding stream to take and keep the work at scale. This webinar will highlight funding models and funding mechanisms that could assist in SDOH activities, as well as the partnerships and activities that can assist your health center in sustaining these important activities. The presenters will describe funding models that support SDOH work and examples of health centers activities that had led to sustainable funding for SDOH activities.
- Describe the principles of funding models such as Value Based Payments, Alternative Payment models and other examples of funding models that support SDOH activities
- Explain how integrated care teams can be developed to prepare for Value Based Payment models
- Learn examples of data collection variables and methods that can incorporated in to your health center’s workflow to collect the information your health center needs to engage funders and payment systems
- Learn examples of tools and resources that can help your health center build the case for SDOH activities
- National Nurse-Led Care Consortium
- Corporation for Supportive Housing
- Health Outreach Partners
- National Association for Community Health Centers
Register for this webinar
Registration for this webinar in now closed.